Agenda: Boosting Innovation and Creativity: How 2012 Has Changed the Face of IP. Realizing IP value potential, reinforcing patent portfolio, escaping litigation: why buying patents? Why outsourcing? Managing IP Portfolio with Offshoring Partner
San Clemente, CA, July 04, 2012 –(PR.com)– GOAL to host a Web Conference on “IP Outsourcing World: Dusk of an Era or New Beginning?; How Companies are Changing the Way They Innovate for Tomorrow?”
Date: 10 July 2012.
Time: 09:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 100 – 120 minutes including Q & A.
– Jessica Le Gros, Head of Trade Marks, Baker & McKenzie LLP, UK.
– Andrew Berger, Counsel, Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP, USA
– Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), USA
Key topics to be discussed:
– Boosting Innovation and Creativity: How 2012 Has Changed the Face of IP
– Realizing IP value potential, reinforcing patent portfolio, escaping litigation: why buying patents? Why outsourcing?
– Managing IP Portfolio with Offshoring Partner
– Outsourcing innovation: delivering lower costs and higher returns
– Collaboration: Company, Customer and Offshoring Partner
– The shrinking life cycle of new technologies and products – Can outsourcing change the game?
– Collaboration Strategies: Trademark, Copyright and IP Services
– IP litigation and role of IP outsourcing support services
This web conference is designed for:
– Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
– Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
– Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL (Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)