Kenya Airways, a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and the leading African airline flying to over 57 destinations worldwide, is the official carrier at The Africa Middle- East Investment Forum which will be held in Dubai UAE at The Address Dubai Mall on the 10th – 11th of December 2012.
The timely Annual Africa Middle East – Investment Forum – AMEIF is held under the theme, “Strengthening Investment Ties through Innovative Partnerships” and aims to show case investment opportunities in Africa and Middle East as a practical and significant stride towards opening new markets that will encourage investments and trade between the two regions.
Speaking ahead of the event, Abraham Joseph, Area Manager, Middle East & Pakistan Kenya Airways said, “As one of the leading airline in these two major markets, we are proud to be official carrier at this prestigious event. Kenya Airways (KQ) operates in over 45 Africa countries and carries over three million passengers annually. Kenya Airways is also a major employer with a workforce of over 4,200 employees. It continues to modernize its fleet with its 35 aircraft fleet being one of the most modern in Africa. Most recently it has scooped top awards at the Africa Investor (Ai) Tourism Investor Awards and was declared the Business Airline of the Year in Africa. Kenya Airways takes pride for being in the fore front of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Jomo Kenyatta International”
There will also be a chance for delegates to network with their counterparts from African and Middle East countries as well as interact with exhibitors who will be promoting their new products and services to the industry.
The Agenda will address topics like;
- Fostering a sustainable Investment market – Expanding economic linkages and boosting investment ties between Middle East
- CEOs’ Perspective- Success stories of cross-border trade and investment flows and pinpointing future developments
- Which Sectors and Asset Classes Will Drive the Growth of Cross Border Investment Flows connecting Africa and the Middle East?
- Meeting Large-Scale Infrastructure Needs in Africa and Middle East: Addressing Funding, Investment and Capital Market Challenges and Opportunities
- Assessing the Factors Fuelling and Inhibiting Cross Border Investment Flows Between Africa and Middle East
Bring the Industry Leaders on one Platform- That is what we do
The Aidem Business Solution (ABS), organizes world class forums and conferences for the African market in close partnership with key leading industry players
More details at: http://www.aidembs.com/africa-middleeast_conference/