Chidi and Chika Nwaogu, founders of Africa’s largest social network, Ladies And Gentlemen book, popularly known as LAGbook will be speaking on the role of social media and mobile in developing countries at the 2012 IT Leaders West Africa Summit.
Lagos, Nigeria, October, 2012 –(PR.com)– The founders of Prominent African Social Networking Website, Ladies And Gentlemen book, popularly called LAGbook, have been invited as Guest Speakers to the 2012 IT Leaders West Africa Summit to be held on November 28-29 at the Movenpick, Accra-Ghana.
The twin brothers will give a 30 minutes keynote on the role of social media and mobile in developing countries on Day 2, November 29, 2012. The IT Leaders West Africa Summit is bringing together business leaders from all over the region to showcase the importance of IT spending needed to grow businesses, as they as discuss strategies to assist companies to yield superior result and gain a competitive edge over the competition. The summit is organized by the South African based business-to-business conferencing company, Kinetic Events.
Other invited international guest speakers to the summit include:
• The Honourable Sherry Ayittey, Minister for Environment, Science & Technology, Ghana
• William Tevi, Director General, NITA Ghana
• Alhassan Umar, CEO, ITES Ghana
• Professor Cleopas Angaye, Director General, NITDA, Nig
• Kofi Totobi Quakyi, Chairman, Ghana National Communications Authority
• Charlotte Mokoena, Managing Execitive: Global Services, Telkom Business
• Professor Clement Dzidonu, President, Accra Institute of Technology & Chairman, National ICT Policy and Plan Development Committee
• Dr Peter O Okenyi, PhD, CISSP, CISM, Managing Partner & President, AISEC Group, LLC, USA
• Kofi Worlanyo, CEO, GASSCOM
• Abel Daitey, Manager Electronic Channels, Merchant Bank Ghana
• Kwadwo Ntim, CIO, Ghana Interbank Payment & Settlement Systems (GhIPSS)
• CK Bruce, Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) Accra
• Lucas Chigabatia, CIO, Anglogold Ashanti
• Samuel Quarshie, CIO, Ghana Health Services
• Saidu Abdullahi, Head f IT West Africa, Cadbury Nigeria
• Chuma Ezrim, Group Head, e-Business, First Bank of Nigeria Plc
• Charles Ogunmola, CEO, Afri-Pay (U-Mo United Bank of Africa)
• Steve Larbi, Group CIO, Goldfields, Ghana
• Yaw Owusu, Managing Director, Gateway Innovations Ltd, Project Managing Cybercity, Ghana
• Linda Rogers Oduwole, CIO, BAT West Africa
• Tunde Coker, CIO, Access Bank PLC Nigeria
• Chukwema Fred Agbata, CEO, CFA
• Andrew Akoto, Director, IT Advisory, KPMG
• Augustine Simons, Head of IT, Ghana Stock Exchange
• Linda Rogers-Oduwole, Head of IT, British American Tobacco (West Africa)
Kinetic Events is an international business-to-business conferencing company based in Cape Town, South Africa, established as a key strategic information provider to the IT and Telecoms sector. Our mission is to provide senior management executives with knowledge, market intelligence and viable commercial opportunities. We provide our clients with business platforms to build relationships, share ideas and most importantly, to do business.
Kinetic Events specialises in building business platforms in the form of summits and conferences. Our unique summits host senior executives from leading companies across all major industries, ensuring our clients only meet true decision makers.
LAGbook is Africa’s largest and fastest growing social networking website. The social network is targeted specifically at the youth demographic (18-30), but permits registration of people 13 and older. The social network with over 440,000 registered members, is most popular amongst internet users in Germany, Denmark, France, China, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States,Indonesia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Philippines, Canada, India, Romania, Mexico, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Japan, Chile, Spain, Thailand, South Africa, Israel, Australia and especially in Nigeria.