22-23 November 2012
The Westin Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
NEW YORK CITY, NY – As we enter this next decade in the event’s timeline, IMN and our event sponsors will build on our excellent reputation as the only ‘must attend’ capital markets conference in South Africa. Join us in Cape Town 22-23 November 2012, as the South African and African Capital Markets communities convene to explore and define the road ahead for the international debt capital markets.
The conference is co-hosted by IFC, a member of the World Bank Group and the largest global development institution focused exclusively on the private sector. IFC helps developing countries achieve sustainable growth by financing investment, mobilizing capital in international financial markets, and providing advisory services to businesses and governments. Developing domestic capital markets and local currency finance is a key part of IFC’s strategy to support private sector development in emerging markets, particularly in Africa.
This year’s programme was developed in consult with our Advisory Board members, comprised of the premier thought leaders in the South African Debt Capital Markets community. Additionally, the programme has been expanded to include more African emerging markets coverage than ever before. We welcome the International Finance Corporation as our event partner and host of the African Emerging Markets coverage at this year’s event
Featuring the same great South African capital markets experts and compelling topics you’ve come to expect, but with expanded coverage on the African Capital Markets including:
– Secondary Market Liquidity and Trading: The Role of Africa’s National Exchanges
– African Debt Capital Markets: Exploring Opportunities in the Final Frontier of Emerging Markets
– Ingredients for Successful Debt Security Issues In Africa: The Issuers’ Perspective
– Overcoming Legal and Regulatory Challenges across Sub-Saharan Africa
– Where Is the Appetite for African Fixed Income? The Investors’ Perspective
– What Is the Right Price For A Bond Issue?
– Infrastructure Development and Finance in Africa: Successes and Challenges
– Multilateral and Bilateral Development Banks’ Perspective
– Issuers & Investors Qualify for a Reduced Rate
– Call: +1 212-224-3428 / +44 (0) 207 779 8999
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Conference Website: http://www.imn.org/Conference/South-African-Capital-Markets-Conference/Home.html
– View the Stellar Line-Up of Speakers: http://www.imn.org/Conference/South-African-Capital-Markets-Conference/Speaker_Bios.html
– View the Sponsors & Exhibits to Date: http://www.imn.org/Conference/South-African-Capital-Markets-Conference/Sponsors.html
Since 1994, IMN has presented executive level conferences of the highest quality to the institutional finance and investment markets worldwide, each one a carefully packaged event combining excellent educational sessions with ideal networking opportunities. With approximately eighty conferences now held in over thirty cities across the globe, IMN has become a leading global provider of information. For more information, please visit http://www.imn.org