The new Equity Global Market Division is composed of all financial and brokerage experts’ team and they are:
• David Cronin – Assigned as Senior Vice President for the new Equity Global Market Division. Formerly, he was a Senior Research Analysts for Brokerage, and Technology Division.
• John Hanson – Assigned as Senior Vice President for the new Equity Global Market Division, Research Department. Previously, he was an independent broker for some international renowned brokerage firms.
• Rudolph Bradfield – Assigned as Vice President for Global Institutional Equity Sales of the same division. He was previously a Managing Director of National Futures and Commodities Exchange for International Accounts Division.
• Norman Jones – Assigned as Vice President for Global Institutional Equity Sales of the same division. Previously assigned as the firm’s Senior Local Equity Sales Manager.
• Warren Thomas – Assigned as Senior Research analyst for Equity Global Market Division. Formerly worked as Senior Analyst and Editor of the global Research Department.
• Luke Maitland – Assigned as the firm’s the Equity Global Market Division Financial Manager. He was then the firm’s Senior Financial Analyst.
“The New Trading Division epitomizes a substantial extension service both in terms of offered products and service as well as the geographic coverage of the company,” said Mr. Brian Treahy, National Futures and Commodities Exchange’s CEO and President. “With the new team for equity division, we believe that it is the right time to take the challenge for equity trading because we have the best persons who have the skills and leadership, thus we are off to a very positive start.”
Describing the exclusivity of the new service, Mr. Brian Treahy further expressed, “This is a very rare chance of creating a new trading division within a vibrant and fast growing brokerage firm and take advantage the substantial market opportunity. Our six man team, including the staff assigned for the division, is transparent and focused to the firm’s mandate- to create a first class and research-focused division to deliver not only a value-added research and equity trading service, but with utmost, sincere and interactive business equity relationship.”