The 3rd Annual Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Conference 2013 is scheduled to be held in Nairobi, Kenya on the 18th – 19th June 2013.
We are gratified to see that this intensive 2 day conference resonates with the industry and has become an important gathering for the industry.
Africa is now home to world’s fastest growing economies experiencing a seemingly unrelenting infrastructure and project investment boom. Not only are foreign investors attracted to the exciting opportunities in the region, but African investors are also aggressively investing in this market. A growing insatiable demand for goods & services is being fueled by a growing Africa’s middle class. Demand for insurance products, new or otherwise is sure to follow.
AIRC 2013 has put together another fantastic program offering more choices with more topical issues. To truly understand and appreciate the shifts in the Africa’s insurance, you need to hear from the very people who are making them happen. One of the key attractions of the AIRC 2013 is its ability to bring together an influential audience. By bringing you the best mind within the industry and by tapping alternative views from the outside. AIRC is designed to meet the needs of insurance professionals.
Who should attend?
- Regional Insurance & reinsurance industry leaders
- Regional regulators
- Representatives from intergovernmental organizations and development agencies
- Regional & Global Takaful and Retakaful institutions
- Representatives from global insurance institutions looking for opportunities in the Africa market
- African business leaders from other sectors directly concerned with the development of African insurance & reinsurance sector.
- Specialist Services Providers to the industry including IT Solution Providers.
- International & Regional Consultancy legal & advisory bodies in the industry
- Academics and members of the International insurance Media Representatives
A wide range of opportunities are available to corporate and leading institutions to showcase and market their products and services. If your company wishes to sponsor please send an email to email@example.com
Bring the Industry Leaders on one Platform- That is what we do
The Aidem Business Solution (ABS), organizes world class forums and conferences for the African market in close partnership with key leading industry players
More details at: http://aidembs.com/insurance_conference/