The future of the world’s technology is here and a common element in modern communication is Customer Experience Management (CEM). The 2nd CEM Summit to be held at the Upper East Side Hotel in Cape Town from 24 – 25 April 2013 turns the spotlight onto enhancing the customer experience through innovative IT solutions.
While customer experience management is at the forefront of enterprise strategies, the industry faces a number of challenges including multiple channel integration through social media and mobile platforms. IT solutions are becoming increasingly innovative, embracing opportunities to emerge with a competitive edge. Brands caught in the grips of the modern technological revolution simply cannot afford to overlook investing significantly in the future of customer interaction.
According to CEM Summit organisers, Kinetic Events, the summit comes at an exciting time in the industry. “It brings together the industry’s greatest pioneering minds,” says joint managing director, Shannon Mackrill, “and offers an opportunity to discover the latest industry trends and developments including technological advancements supplying end-user enterprise-specific software.”
The summit’s objective is to provide a platform for all industries to connect, discover, share and engage with international thought leaders. It also provides an exclusive opportunity for delegates to be introduced to state-of-the-art enterprise solutions for effective customer experience management strategies and share experiences with industry peers.
Mackrill continues, “The summit also showcases how your enterprise can effectively manage potential risks and reduce costs while engaging in exclusive networking opportunities to advance your goals of customer service excellence. Some of the world’s top industry experts will address the summit and powerfully demonstrate the value of effective IT innovation and the productive alignment of business with technology.”
Guest speakers at the CEM Summit include:
- Chris Moerdyk – Moderator
- Alderman Demetri Qually, Mayoral Committee Member for Corporate Services, City of Cape Town – Opening address
- Paul Galatis, Director, Yuppiechef
- Alastair Tempest, COO, Direct Marketing Association SA
- Johnny Goldberg, Labour Attorney, CEO, Global Business Solutions
- Loane Sharp, Labour Market Analyst, Adcorp
- Helene Lindsay, Head of Strategy, New Media Publishing: Digital
- Marisja Kocznur, Client Experience Manager, Allan Gray
- Pia Mitri, Digital & Relationship Marketing Manager, Brandhouse
- Justin Cornish, Senior Technical and Outsourcing Attorney, Latham Watkins
- Annie Moyo, Head of Recruitment, Direct Axis
- Judy Robison, National Learning & Development Manager, Mazars
- Danny Gounden, Head: Central Operations, Virgin Active
- Natasha Anthony, Retail Mass Market Communications, Old Mutual
- Yugeshree Naidoo, Group Customer Services Operations – Shared Services, Edcon
- Mohammed Parker, Senior Manager, Business Intelligence, Wesgro
- Roslynne Harrington, Customer Service Manager, Engen Petroleum
- Teshlin Akaloo, Head, Strategic Client Management, Momentum
- Sumesh Ravendra, Head of Marketing, Sub-Saharan Africa, DHL
- Thabang Ramogase, Marketing Manager, Nando’s
The summit, with a line-up of industry-respected experts, will provide delegates with an exclusive opportunity to network with top minds from all over the world. Registration for the summit can be done online at www.cemafricasummit.com.
For more information on the summit, visit www.cemafricasummit.com, contact Kinetic Events on +27 21 555 0866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow @KineticEventsSA on Twitter for updates and news feeds.
Summit Contact information
+27 (0) 21 555 0866