OMICS Group invites all the participants across the globe to attend World Congress on Petrochemistry and Chemical Engineering during November 18-20, 2013 at Hilton San Antonio Airport, USA.
Petrochemistry-2013 is a remarkable event which brings together unique and International academic scientists, leading engineers, universities and industries making the congress a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe.
The World Congress on Petrochemistry and Chemical Engineering will schedule and coordinate all meetings with our Editorial Board Members of Journal of Chemical Engineering and Process Technology, Journal of Petroleum & Environmental Biotechnology and other experts in the Petrochemistry & Chemical Engineering fields across the World. The scientific program paves a way to gather visionaries through the research talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking strategies in Petrochemistry & Chemical Engineering. The scientific program will focus on Advanced Technologies in Petrochemistry and Chemical Engineering.
- New Methods and Technologies in Petrochemistry and Oil-refining
- Renewable Energy and Feedstock
- Processes for Bulk and Fine Chemicals
- Separations and Downstream Processing
- Modeling and Simulation
- New Concepts and Innovations
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Applications of Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Macro and Nano Science Technology
- Mineral Processing
- Sources, Ecological Problems and Management of Petrochemistry
- Chemical Applications in Producing Oil and Gas
Business Development Manager
OMICS Group Conferences
5716 Corsa Ave¦Suite110
Westlake, Los Angeles
Office +1- 650-268-9744
Toll No +1-800-216-6499 (USA & Canada)