Event Title: 6th Annual FLNG Asia 2013
Date: 20-23 May 2013
Location: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
FLNG offers the most technologically innovative and cost-efficient LNG production facility. There is not one single terminal or vessel in use as yet, but a number of players, such as Shell and Petronas, are in the race to launch a range of alternative options to the market.
IBC’s Annual FLNG Asia 2013 is the premier conference in Asia addressing the latest technical and commercial opportunities as well as the alternatives to more economical and feasible FLNG projects.
Follow link to download FLNG Asia 2013 brochure – http://www.ibcasia.com/conferences/energy/flng/download-brochure
Why You Must Attend This Year’s Event
- Hear the newest and latest in FLNG technology and innovation
- Uncover the commercial potential of Small-Midscale FLNG
- Assess the viability of LNG Carriers conversion to FLNG
- Address challenges in FLNG construction and project management
- Develop innovative strategies for FLNG contracting and financing
- Explore alternatives and options for lower-CAPEX FLNG models
Key Topic Highlights to be Covered Include:
- Spotlight on the FLRSU (Floating Liquefaction, Regasification and Storage Unit)—the first in the world!
- Top-level discussions on the feasibility of the FLNG Vessel conversion—can it be done?
- Expert Sessions by Leading Oil & Gas Companies on the Vast Business Opportunities in Offshore Gas Reserves and Gas Buyer Markets
- Interactive Discussions on Effective FLNG Contracting, Project Financing & Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Excellence in FLNG Construction, Operations, Maintenance & End-User Distribution
- Special focus on upcoming FLNG Projects: life after Prelude
Be sure to get your seat and be part of the exceptional investment potential in FLNG commercialization!
For more information, please visit http://www.flngconference.com or call our customer service hotline +65 6508 2401 to enquire today.