About Tripp Lite
Outstanding product reliability and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for over 90 years. As the world’s leading manufacturer of power protection equipment, Tripp Lite’s innovati006Fns include the first UPS system designed specifically for personal computers and the world’s most trusted premium surge suppressor—the Isobar®—with more than 19 million in use. Tripp Lite maintains the highest level of ready-to-ship inventory in the industry with more than 2,500 different products, including UPS systems, surge suppressors, line conditioners, power inverters, cables, connectivity products and network management accessories. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite maintains a global presence with fully staffed offices worldwide. Tripp Lite’s vision is built on the bedrock of its values: unsurpassed reliability, enhanced service and the highest quality products available. Additional information, including a list of Tripp Lite sales offices and authorized reseller partners, can be found by calling Tripp Lite United Kingdom at (+44.01276.516838), by e-mailing (email@example.com) or by visiting Tripp Lite’s website: www.tripplite.com.
Chicago, IL —Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection equipment, has introduced a new line of high-capacity 3-phase UPS systems to the African market. The SU80KX2, SU100KX2 and SU120KX2 are designed to protect critical systems, eliminate downtime and lower costs in data centers and other high-density applications.
With advanced features like ideal power output, modular architecture and parallel capabilities, Tripp Lite’s new UPS systems provide powerful, cost-effective protection for vital data center or server room equipment. Extreme efficiency and 1-to-1 generator sizing lower costs during installation and day-to-day operation, while scalable capacity and expandable battery runtime allow your UPS infrastructure to grow with your data center.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Up to 120kVA individual capacity, 480kVA in parallel
- On-line, double-conversion operation delivers pure sine wave output and isolates equipment from power problems
- Scalable, modular N+1 redundant architecture helps ensure 100% availability
- Parallel capability (up to four units) allows expanded load capacity or provides fault redundancy
- Up to 97% efficiency lowers power and cooling costs
- High input power factor and IGBT rectifier with DSP control produce less than 4% THDi, enabling 1-to-1 generator sizing that eliminates over-sizing costs
- Hot-swap internal power modules and expandable runtime with stand alone external battery packs
- Built in DB9 communication port works with included PowerAlert software to provide remote monitoring and control