Date Available: April 2013
Photovoltaic Manufacturer Shipments: Capacity, Price & Revenue 2013 provides an analysis of quantitative shipment, capacity, and module price data for the supply side of the terrestrial photovoltaic industry. The manufacturer shipment section updates long- term regional shipment history and average module selling price information, technology market shares, cumulative manufacturing histories, and manufacturing capacities useful in management analysis of the industry. The competitive analysis section of this report provides analysis of the top ten manufacturers of photovoltaic technology for 2012. For its analysis of manufacturer shipments, the report focuses on details of the last two years, 2011-2012, and includes a five-year technology forecast. Manufacturers covered in this report produce technology as cells, cells to modules, and thin film panels. Module assemblers that buy cells from technology manufacturers and assemble into modules are considered demand side participants and are not covered in this report.
This report will include a five year solar forecast for PV, CSP, CPV, and an appendix of current module products. The appendix serves as an overview of available products.
The content of the report is organized into the following sections:
- Shipments and revenues for 2011-2012. Included are individual shipments by manufacturer, regional shipments, technology trends, and revenue.
- Selling price. Includes historical pricing back to 1984 with a price forecast based on different scenarios.
- Capacity and utilization. A comparison of capacity vs. shipments for 2012 broken out by 4 regions and cell type.
- Top 10 manufacturer profile includes previous 5 year revenue, shipments, and company overview.
- Forecast for to 2016 for CSP and CPV, along with a forecast of all three solar technologies.
- Overview of currently available module projects.
Order by March 31 for a pre-publication price of $4,450. Regular report price after March 31 will be $4,950. For a preliminary table of contents, or to order this report now and save $500.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Powered by WPeMatico