Event Title: Offshore Support Vessels Africa
Date: 18-21 June 2013
Location: Novotel Accra City Centre, Accra, Ghana
West Africa is the world’s third largest and busiest area for new offshore oil and gas developments. Over 300 OSVs are deployed in the region, and the market for support services is poised to witness even more growth in the coming years.
The Global OSV Conference Series now comes to West Africa, and is the region’s ONLY of its kind focusing on market opportunities in the oil & gas sector.
Offshore oil and gas production is growing continuously in Africa, and new discoveries are being announced in Tanzania, Gabon and Namibia. As the region capitalizes on the oil & gas boom, offshore projects worth more than US$10 billion are expected to gather momentum.
Co-located with FPSO Africa, IBC Asia’s Offshore Support Vessels Africa Conference will bring together top stakeholders from the oil & gas industry, and focus on market opportunities and case studies on OSV operations in Africa.
Follow Link to Download OSV Africa Brochure – http://www.ibc-asia.com/conferences/maritime/offshore-supply-vessels-africa/download-brochure
8 Reasons Why You Can’t Afford to Miss this Event:
· Access Offshore Oil & Gas executives across the entire value chain at 2 co-located events
· Understand the market conditions and developments in Africa’s Offshore Support Vessels sector
· Hear commercial and technical project updates from OSV Operators
· Explore joint ventures and partnerships with TOP Oil & Gas Companies and shipowners
· Find out new contracting opportunities available to local and international players in various Africa’s regions
· Hear best practices of operating in Africa
· Learn innovative technologies and new vessel capabilities best suited for Africa
· Review Africa’s E&P developments and implications for OSV Operations
For more information, please visit http://www.osvconference.com/africa or call our customer service hotline +65 6508 2401 to enquire today.