Connecting West Africa
11-12 June 2013
Radisson Blu Hotel,
Visit the website: www.comworldseries.com/westafrica
Connecting West Africa is taking place at the Radisson Blu Hotel, in Dakar, Senegal on 11-12 of June 2013. The theme for 2013 is “Meeting the Networks & Infrastructure needs of Digital West Africa”.
Connecting West Africa is the region’s leading digital event and attracts over 500+ telecommunications professionals to network and do business. Hear from top speakers who will deliver you the latest business knowledge and meet world class vendors showcasing the technology of tomorrow at the co-located exhibition.
Hear from Industry Leading Speakers responsible for shaping the future of West Africa
CTIC Dakar * ECOWAS * Equateur Telecom *Expresso Telecom * Google * International Financial Corporation (World Bank Group) * Isocel Telecom * Mobile Money * Sierratel * Sonatel & Itmag.sn * SOS Consommateurs * Technocentre Africa, Orange Côte d’Ivoire * Telecom Italia Sparkle * Tigo Senegal * Viadeo and many more….
The conference will focus on the following areas:
– Connectivity needs in West Africa
– Cable & Satellite
– Enterprises & Governments
– Partnerships and Finance
– Connecting Rural Areas
Download the agenda for more information: www.comworldseries.com/westafrica
Admission to the Conference
– Free for all regional Operators & Regulators (FREE Until 28th May)
– Regional Non Operators need to pay $999 (Early Bird Rate expires on 7th May)
– International Operators need to pay $999 (Early Bird Rate expires on 7th May)
– International Non Operators need to pay $1,999 (Early Bird Rate expires on 7th May)
Remember to quote your VIP Code: CWA13/MP when registering.
Join our Online Communities:
Twitter: @AllAboutCom using #CWA2013
Linkedin: Connecting West Africa Telecoms Group
Face book: www.facebook.com/AllAboutCom