Parker’s two phase evaporative liquid cooling system uses and non-corrosive, non-conductive refrigerant fluid, which vaporizes on contact and cools hot electronics on contact. Ideal for high power electronics systms where heat loads have moved beyond what traditional thermal management technologies can effectively manage,
By taking advantage of the science of heat dissipation through vaporization, our system can increse power density for high power electronics by mroe than 2X, while lowering overalll system cost by up to 15%.
- Industrial Motor Drives
- Wind Converters
- Solar and Grid-Tie Inverters
- Grid Stabilization (STATCOM)
- HVDC Power conditioning
- Overall Systm Cost reduction due to increased power density
- Safer operation de to non-conductive coolant
- Increased reliability in power modules/lower maintenance
- Reduced energy consumption
- Scalable design– available in 8KW, 18KW, 50KW and 100 KW
For more details, visit: www.parker.com/pc and view our brochure and product and market/applcations pages.
Powered by WPeMatico