We have reached a milestone for our 14th FPSO Congress this year. As we look back at the past 13 years, the growth of our event has indeed mirrored that of the FPSO industry, and this year is no exception.
The topics and themes for this year’s Congress have been specifically handpicked by our Advisory Board and aligned to complement the evolving trends in the FPSO market.
With three dedicated streams per day focused on FPSO topside technology, construction and design, turrets and moorings, asset integrity, process safety, FPSO field operations from the North Sea, Asia, Africa and Brazil, and FPSO financing and contracting, the Congress this year reinforces its position as the world’s largest meeting for the FPSO community.
The presence and participation of 15+ C-level officers and senior management from leading vessel owners and oil operators including BW Offshore, MODEC, SBM Offshore, Bumi Armada, Petrofac Production, Petrobras, PNOC, Tullow Oil and more is testament to the quality of this event.
With the Technology Hall this year doubled in size plus a brand new Demonstration Area to include 50+ key industry players such as ABB, Kongsberg, Wartsila and GE Oil and Gas, vendors and solution providers recognise that the FPSO Congress is the definitive platform to expand their business horizons and network with existing and new clients.
What’s New This Year?
1. Meet the Cs– An unprecedented line up of 15+ C-Level speakers and attendees including BW Offshore (CEO & CTO), Bumi Armada (CEO), Maersk FPSOs (COO), Petrofac Production (COO), EMAS Offshore (COO) and more
2. More Oil Operators Speaking– including Petrobras, Apache Energy, Tullow Oil, Premier Oil, Husky CNOOC Madura Limited, NPDC, PNOC and more
Visit Pages 12-13 for further details
3. Dedication and Focus- 3 streams each day focusing on topside construction, FPSO field operations, turrets and mooring systems, financing FPSO projects, topside technologies, asset integrity, process safety and emerging markets
Visit Pages 6-9 for further details
4. Global Stage –Case studies and project spotlights from Asia, the North Sea, West Africa and Brazil
5. Double the Size, Double the Opportunities – We have doubled the size of our Technology Hall and added the FPSO Demonstration Area; Find the right technology and solution at the Congress
Visit Pages 14-15 for further details
Join us this year at the FPSO Congress, 17 – 18 September at MAX Atria @ Singapore Expo, and hear insightful and critical presentations from CEOs, COOs, VPs, and Engineering and Commercial Heads from oil operators, vessel operators, EPCs, subcontractors and financiers. Even better, take this opportunity to network with your counterparts and industry colleagues. This four-day Congress is the industry event that you absolutely cannot afford to miss.