· Shallow, high grade mineralization (including 10m @ 13.65g/t Au) intersected in a first phase Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling program completed at newly discovered Dynamite Hill Prospect located within PMI Gold’s 100% owned Obotan Gold Project.
· Dynamite Hill Prospect strategically located 7km northeast of the proposed processing facility at Nkran, within the Adubea Mining Lease.
· Gold mineralization at the Dynamite Hill Prospect lies within the highly prospective Asankrangwa Gold Belt and sits on a magnetic linear (Nkran Shear) at the intersection with favourable east-northeast cross-cutting structures.
· A total of 2,796m drilled from 28 holes. Assays have been received for 26 holes. Significant results (>0.5g/t Au) include (True widths are estimated between 60% to 70% of the stated drill intercept):
· 10m @ 13.65g/t Au from 50m (including 1m @ 102.72g/t Au from 55m)
· 23m @ 4.89g/t Au from 42m (including 2m @ 18.91g/t Au from 55m and 3m @ 8.96g/t Au from 60m)
· 16m @ 2.14g/t Au from 36m (including 1m @ 16.91g/t Au from 37m)
· 11m @ 9.19g/t Au from 132m (including 4m @18.22g/t Au from 133m)
· Results indicate the occurrence of a gold system over a strike extent in excess of 400m, open along strike to the northwest and down dip. Further drilling planned for the September 2013 quarter to test these extents.