Last year, AlHuda CIBE has convened Global Islamic Microfinance Forum on December 8, 2012 -Dubai, U.A.E to expand the vision of microfinance all over the world. Supporters,sponsors and attendees admired the conference that served as a spokesman of the poor community to
arouse the need of micro financing as a whole. AlHuda-CIBE is going to arrange 3 International
Conference on Islamic Microfinance entitled as “Global Islamic Microfinance Forum” that will be held on October 6 at Dubai, U.A.E with Two Days Post Event Training Workshops on October 7 and 8, 2013. The main cause of the series of conferences is to increase the scope and trend of Islamic Micro Financing in the developing and under developed countries to open the horizon of helping the poor to survive to their best.
We are quite hopeful that this forum will help to fairly and broadly distribute new opportunities
and innovations across Microfinance field so as to build an even stronger movement to eliminate
poverty. We intend to collate the manpower for a collective social movement to support Islamic
Microfinance as the best tool to eradicate poverty. The vision of this Islamic Microfinance Global Forum is to create a value in the line of Islamic microfinance for the benefit of human kind and motive to create awareness in the masses and International Market through this event.
The core objectives of this Forum are:
• Promoting awareness of Islamic Microfinance among the masses, government and Non
Governmental Sectors and Multilateral Donor agencies.
• Promote Islamic Microfinance Model which is compatible with the models being used in
• Create a more favorable environment for Islamic Microfinance at national and
• To promote Islamic microfinance as a social phenomenon instead of business oriented
• Gain global practices on Islamic microfinance through learned national and international
Scholars and experts
• To recognize Islamic Microfinance as sustainable system worldwide
• Awareness of Islamic Microfinance system as sustainable and viable solution for poverty
• Buildup the recognition of Islamic Microfinance system, for the encouragement of
Practitioners/microfinance institutions/ donor agencies/ Government institutions
• To provide a Platform to start a dialogue with multilateral donor organizations and
• Providing innovative knowledge of the various aspects of Islamic microfinance
• To provide the opportunities for collaborations/partnerships with donor agencies,
Islamic banks and Islamic Microfinance Institutions/Networks.
• To ensure continued growth of Islamic Microfinance Institutes.
Please visit http://www.alhudacibe.com/imfc2013/