The next generation tool in PV design and sales for residential and small commercial systems up to 300kWp. Fast, accurate and very easy-to-use. Design systems from digital photos of your customer’s home or office building. Produce professional customer proposals with detailed financial analysis. Includes complete databases with U.S. incentive and utility rates, climate data, PV modules and inverters.
PV*SOL® basic – the Next Generation in System Design and Sales Software
Standout from the competition while closing more sales, and saving time and money!
Do you want to design a system from a digital photo?
What about showing your customer a picture of their house or office with the PV array in place?
With PV*SOL® basic you can quickly and accurately design PV systems and customer proposals.
PV*SOL® basic was created to keep things fast and easy … to help you sell more systems. It has a very straight forward, easy-to-use and intuitive user interface. The program incorporates leading edge technology combined with Valentin Software’s 20 plus years of experience developing industry leading solar sales, design and simulation tools that are recognized worldwide for their accuracy and ease-of-use.
PV*SOL® basic features include:
- Design residential and small commercial systems containing up to 1,000 modules (up to 300kWp, depending on the PV module size)
- Customer reports containing system information, production details, system financials and photo realistic arrays
- Photo Plan allows you to put the PV array on a digital photo of the customer’s house, while determining the roof size and pitch … all from digital photo
- Size systems based on installation area, digital photos of the home, customer loads or desired kWp
- Automatic inverter selection and string sizing, according to NEC temperature requirements
- Automatic calculation of cable sizes and losses
- Select climate data via a map or ZIP code
- Comprehensive financial analysis
- Utility rates and incentives for all major US solar markets, pre-selected by the project location
- Integrated database containing over 1,000 US climate locations, over 6,000 PV modules and 1,200 inverters
- Automatic internet updates keep the database up-to-date
- The project status window that keeps you informed of the system details throughout the design process
If you want to quickly and easily design a PV array or a single roof area, PV*SOL® basic is the right choice. It simulates photovoltaic systems with a peak performance of approximately 300kWp (up to 1,000 modules). Reliable planning is a high priority, even when carrying out a quick design.
Automatically layout the maximum possible number of modules on any shape roof, taking account of restricted areas, roof obstructions and structures, edge clearances and module spacing.
A picture is worth a thousand words… Transport your customers up to their array or rooftop using PV*SOL basic’s Photo Plan
Photo Plan – the next generation of site inspection and sales tools. Do you have a photo of your customer’s roof? With Photo Plan, the integrated photo dimensioning program, it is possible to automatically measure the roof dimensions, obstructions and pitch, layout the array and then photo-realistically project the modules back onto the building photo.
Now you can give your customers a look into the future and allow them to see the PV system on their roof.
PV*SOL® basic selects the combination of modules and inverters, as well as the cable cross sections. You are able to automatically or manually size the inverter and strings, design systems with as many inverters as modules (including support for micro inverters).
Automatically calculate cable size and cable losses.
Your design work is only as good as the bottom line financial results. With PV*SOL basic, you are relieved of the guess work and frustrations from tracking incentives and utility rates. PV*SOL basic automatically preselects the eligible electricity rates and incentives based on the ZIP code of the project site.
Powered by WPeMatico