Major events for the week ahead:
• Monday 29: Peruvian bank holiday, Chinese LEI (Jul 27—31), US pending home sales & Dallas Fed manufacturing activity index, BCB weekly survey of economists.
• Tuesday 30: S&P / Case‐Shiller home prices, US cons. Conf. , Mexican fiscal data, FGV IGPM inflation, Brazilian fiscal data, Serasa business credit delinquencies, Chilean manuf. index & retail sales, BCCh MPC minutes, Colombian budget balance.
• Wednesday 31: Chinese manufacturing PMI, HSBC/Markit Chinese manufacturing PMI, MBA mortgage applications, ADP employment, BEA annual GDP revisions, US Q2 GDP, Chicago PMI, ISM Milwaukee, US Fed FOMC meeting, Mexican lending data, Chilean unemployment rate, Colombian unemployment.
• Thursday 1: Markit US PMI ‐ final, US construction spending, ISM manufacturing, US vehicle sales, Banxico’s monthly survey of economists, Mexico’s remittance data, IMEF manufacturing and non‐manufacturing PMIs, FGV IPC‐S CPI, Brazilian industrial production & manufacturing PMI & trade balance, Peruvian CPI.
• Friday 2: Chinese non‐manuf. PMI, US non‐farm, US pers. income and spending, ISM New York, US fact. orders, FIPE CPI.
Read full report: FX Daily
Powered by WPeMatico