Female ‘rapists’ pounce on SA man

nyundoCrime Reporter
A SOUTH AFRICAN man was last week sexually abused and robbed by three women in Mutare, police said.
The man lost a pair of shoes, his passport, a Samsung Galaxy 4 cellphone, satchel with clothes and US$900 cash.Chief police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba said the man from Mafikeng in South Africa boarded a bus at Beitbridge border post for Mutare.

He befriended an unidentified woman in the bus and the two got off at Sakubva bus terminus and were picked up by a Toyota Ipsum, white in colour with unknown registration numbers.

The vehicle was being driven by a woman who had two passengers, a woman and a man, Snr Asst Comm Charamba said.
They drove to a bar in Sakubva for some drinks and later the man was offered accommodation by the woman from the bus.

It is alleged that the assailants drove towards the city and parked the vehicle soon after the flyover, off the road along Herbert Chitepo Street.
The South African was ordered by the man out of the vehicle and was forced to be intimate with the three women.

After the act, the complainant was assaulted all over the body by the unknown assailants, Snr Asst Comm Charamba said.
He was ordered to surrender all his belongings and the cash. He complied and the assailants drove off.

A report was made to the police and investigations are still in progress.
“We implore the public to be wary of strangers. Investigations are currently in progress,” Snr Asst Comm Charamba said.

In April, a Chegutu man became the latest victim of rape after he was offered a lift by women who went on to inject him with an unknown substance before taking turns to be intimate with him.

A 33-year-old soldier was reportedly forced to drink an unknown substance by three women who later took turns to be intimate with him on the outskirts of Gweru in December last year.

Numerous attacks, thought to be for ritual purposes, have been reported in the past few years in various parts of the country.
No arrests have been made so far.

The attacks only stopped briefly in 2011 following the arrest of three suspects from Gweru, who were later acquitted of the aggravated indecent assault charges.

Powered by WPeMatico

This entry was posted in Zimbabwe News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply