Energy Infrastructure Investment Summit:
Strategizing Partnership and Financing in Africa
Main Conference: 26 -27 September 2013
Pre-Conference Workshop: 25 September 2013
Venue: Accra, Ghana
Why West and Sub-Saharan/ North Africa?
Ghana is Africa’s fastest growing economies, with a high level of political and economic stability. The country currently produces approximately 80,000 barrels of oil per day.
Latest investment came from the China Development Bank in the form of a US$3 billion loan, which will be used in the infrastructure sector based on the Ghanaian National Development Strategy.
In the News
“Africa could play a bigger role in ensuring global energy security if explorers increased investment in its “huge” oil and gas potential.” Hussein El Hag, Director of African Energy Commission, 13 May 2013
“If Ghana invests in infrastructure over the next five years, it’s going to fly.” Edem Lassey, Investec Asset Management, 15 July 2012.
THE WHO’s WHO
· Dr Lawrence Akwetey – Lecturer and Economist, London School of Commerce
· Rolake Akinkugbe – Head of Energy, Oil and Gas Research, EcoBank Group (UK)
· Moctar Toure – President, CREE (Power and Water Utilities’ Regulation Commission) Mali
· Ian Lee – Centre Director, Ghana Overseas Centre, IE Singapore
· Hans de Waal Malefijit – Independent Security Advisor, QPSEC (Belgium)
· Philippe de Richoufftz – Partner Infrastructure Project, Adamas Law Firm (France)
· Many more…
Come and join us in this conference from 25th – 27th September 2013 at Ghana and hear from renowned panel of speakers on the many investment opportunities, unique project partnerships and crucial strategies!
For more information, please contact
Tel: (+65) 6825 9625