• Recent data highlight RBNZ’s dilemma
• Leading indicators portend 4.0 – 5.0% GDP growth
• Yet inflation remains muted
• Construction costs rising
• Net migration inflows to add further impetus
As we await confirmation of the detail of the RBNZ’s proposed loan-to-value lending restrictions, the data continue to highlight the dilemma the central bank faces as it confronts the prospect of a booming economy, which portends higher future inflation, at a time when the actual inflation measures remain very subdued.
Read the full report: Market Research
Powered by WPeMatico