Ghana: 'We Can't Fight Smuggling of Petrol Alone'

[Ghanaian Chronicle]”We are not the only agency involved in setting up a filling station. First of all, to set up a filing station, the person must go to TCPD for zoning and rezoning approval, to MMDA’s for building permit, EPA for environmental permit, GNFS for fire permit, no objection letter from ECG or VRA if applicable, and NPA for construction permit. Before one gets the building permit from the MMDAs, one is required to show the TCPD permit and the EPA, because they are the ones in charge of studying the location to se

Powered by WPeMatico

This entry was posted in Business. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.