Garlicky baby potatoes
A starter or a side dish.
RECIPE LOUISE NAUDE PICTURES RUVAN BOSHOFF
- 2 kg baby potatoes
- salt, to taste
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine or olive oil
- chopped fresh garlic, to taste (you can also use garlic flakes or bottled minced garlic)
- braai spice, to taste
- To the boil. Bring a heavy-bottomed pot filled with salted water to the boil and add the potatoes. Cook them till they’re just tender. Drain the potatoes and place them back in the pot.
- Add flavour. Add the butter and garlic, and season with the braai spice.
- A few more minutes… Let it stand for about 10 minutes with the lid on for the butter to melt and the flavours to mingle. Dish it up!
go! says: You might as well make lots, as everyone is bound to ask for seconds.
Powered by WPeMatico