Dear AfricaBusiness.com online reader,
AfricaBusiness.com takes pleasure in inviting you to participate at Syntell Sustainability 2013 taking place 11 – 13 November 2013 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Municipalities, utilities and road traffic authorities need look no further for solutions to boost the end-to-end revenue management lifecycle of their organisations. Syntell Sustainability 2013 is an interactive forum designed for metropolitan, district and local municipalities, local and provincial government, water and electricity utilities, councils, metro police departments, road traffic services and road traffic authorities, road safety departments for government, and cities from across the African continent.
This is the forum for local government to get to grips with best practices in revenue management and revenue enhancement. As an industry expert can you afford not to join us at this gathering in Johannesburg this November?
There are more than 20 hours of elite networking opportunities built into the programme for you to network and partner with key local government stakeholders and solution providers from across the African continent. Register today so that you have the opportunity to meet with your peers as well as the right thought leaders from Africa.
Featured speakers include:
· Martin Achar, Town Clerk, Mombasa City Council, Kenya
· Andile Fani, Municipal Manager, Buffalo City Metro Municipality, South Africa
· Gerrie Gerneke, Director: Licensing, Prosecutions and Courts, Johannesburg Metro Police Department, South Africa
· Chris Hart, Chief Strategist, Investment Solutions, Johannesburg, South Africa
· Ernest Sumani, Town Clerk, Ndola City Council, Zambia
· Heathcliff Thomas, Chief: Traffic Services, City of Cape Town, South Africa
Syntell Sustainability 2013 is a forum that you cannot afford to miss! Diarise the dates, allocate the budget and make sure you are in Johannesburg this November! Special offer for AfricaBusiness.com readers! Get US$100 off the conference fee if you register online before 13 September. Quote code: AB001.
We look forward to seeing you there.