Frackers may have to apply for water-use licence‚ says Molewa

Water and Environmental Affairs Minister Edna Molewa is considering declaring hydraulic fracturing (fracking) a water-controlled activity‚ meaning that companies conducting shale gas exploration would have to apply a for a water use licence.

Powered by WPeMatico

This entry was posted in South Africa News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply