IMH, the leading business knowledge and information transfer organisation in the Eastern Mediterranean region, and Deloitte UK proudly announce the organization of the Eastern Mediterranean Natural Gas Forum (www.eastmedgasforum.com), which will be held on Wednesday, November 6th at Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London, UK. This is an exclusive, senior level forum that will stimulate a high-level debate around the exploration and exploitation of hydrocarbons in Cyprus, Greece, Israel and Lebanon to determine the development of further collaboration and progress in the oil and gas industry in the Eastern Mediterranean region.
The Eastern Mediterranean Natural Gas Forum will offer solutions to the challenges and answers to critical questions regarding the efficient and effective development of policies and strategies for Eastern Mediterranean exploration and production. Moreover, the Forum will provide the most up-to-date information and developments regarding the state of affairs in each country in the area. It will bring together key players, top government officials, gas experts, company leaders and senior executives from the gas industry to share their knowledge and experience and discuss projects and investments resulting from the hydrocarbon discoveries in the region. More specifically, the Eastern Mediterranean Natural Gas Forum will address the following:
· The outlook on LNG, oil and gas developments in Eastern Mediterranean: Cyprus, Israel, Greece, Lebanon
· External energy developments to impact the Eastern Mediterranean geopolitics
· Connecting the Eastern Mediterranean LNG with the rest of the world
· Investment Considerations and Opportunities and Technical Aspects in the Eastern Mediterranean
The Conference is designed for senior industry leaders including CEOs, Presidents, General Managers, Regional Managers, Country Managers, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of: Exploration and Production, Project Management, Upstream, LNG (commercial and plant operations), FLNG, Gas Processing, Strategy, Infrastructure Development, Commercial / Contracts, International Government and Corporate Affairs, Economic, Political, and Risk Analysis, Business Development / Marketing.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Yiorgos Lakkotrypis, Minister of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, Republic of Cyprus
- Solon Kassinis, Executive Vice President, Cyprus National Hydrocarbons Company, Cyprus
- Gina Cohen, Consultant to the Natural Gas Industry, State of Israel
- Cecile Maisonneuve, Director, Center for Energy, Institut Français des Relations Internationales (IFRI), France
- Naji Abi-Aad, Ph.D., Senior Advisor, Petroleb, Lebanon
- Christina Hioureas, Senior Associate, Chadbourne & Parke LLP, USA
Platinum sponsor of the event is Deloitte UK and silver sponsor is J&P. Media partners are: interfax global energy, Europe Oil & Gas Monitor, Energyworld, European Offshore Petroleum Newsletter, Maritime Connector, Middle East Economy Survey, EnergyPress, Energyonline.gr, ERPIC, Middle East Monitor, Oil and Gas Insight, Gasworld, Africabusiness.com, Worldoils and organizer is IMH. For more information visit www.eastmedgasforum.com or contact IMH at 00357 22505555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.