The success lies in tomorrow’s retail marketing and merchandising Programs
The outstanding panel of industry experts and players at the Trade Marketing & Distribution Forum – TM&D 2013 to be held in Nairobi Kenya on the 24 – 25 October 2013 at the Laico Regency Hotel will discuss amongst other topics discuss tomorrow’s retail marketing and merchandising programs that will see the industry revamp to meet the new client that is emerging in Africa.
With the convergence of social media, economic uncertainty and a growing generation of shoppers empowered by mobile devices, shoppers are changing at breakneck speed and retail marketers cannot always keep up. This session will provide insights from companies that have managed to strengthen their brands in Africa with insight into the complex shopper of today from some leading distributing and distribution companies.
Key Discussion Points during the Session will be;
· In-Store Customer Engagement
· Engaging the Connected Customer: Choosing the right tools for building your brand reputation.
· New Consumer Tools Require New Selling Rules
· Email Marketing – It’s Not a Choice, It’s a Necessity
· Influencing shoppers along the entire Path-To-Purchase
Speakers will include:
· Julien Garcier, Managing Director, Sagaci Research
· Jeddidah Thotho, Group Director, Marketing and Business Development, Deacons Kenya Ltd (DKL).
· Svetlana Obruchkova, Country Manager EAC, Nestlé Equatorial African Region
· Yaw Nsarkoh, Managing Director, Unilever East and Southern Africa
· Ramamurthy Thiagarajan, Regional Strategy and Operations Director, Nakumatt Holdings
· Anne Kamau, Managing Director, Gap Marketing
· Yogesh Shroff, Country Manager, Beiersdorf East Africa Ltd
· Angela Ambitho, Director, Infotrak research & consulting
There will also be a chance among others for delegates to network with their counterparts from other African countries as well as interact with exhibitors who will be promoting their new products and services to the industry. A wide range of opportunities are available to corporate and leading institutions to showcase and market their products and services. If your company wishes to sponsor a session and therefore chair the session and organize a panel, please send an email to the email@example.com
The Aidem Business Solution (ABS), organizes world class forums and conferences for the African market in close partnership with key leading industry players
More details at: http://aidembs.com/tm&d_forum/index.php
Contact: Hellen Ndirangu