11th-12th December, 2013 Johannesburg, South Africa
Improving Seismic And Geophysical Understanding Of Pre-Salts And Identifying Drilling And Completions Strategies To Reduce Costs And Optimise Recovery
The success story of pre-salt discoveries offshore Brazil is leading international oil companies to search for similar geological formations elsewhere. Having common geological ancestry with Brazil’s Santos Basin, the coast of West Africa has recently attracted huge amount of attention from E&P companies and investors worldwide.
Pre-salt oil is typically of good quality making it attractive to operators, however drilling and extracting the pre-salt oil and gas is expensive, with a ballpark figure for a well that can exceed $150 million. The oil is there. The oil is high in quality. The question is, “Will the production from these basins be large enough to justify the high pre-salt drilling and completions costs and produce an economic return on every well?”
The mission of the first Pre-Salt Development West Africa Congress 2013: From Seismic To Drilling & Completions is to answer exactly that question, by addressing two critical areas:
1) Improving Geophysical Understanding Of Pre-Salts Through Advanced Seismic Acquisition And Processing
2) Identifying Cost-Effective Drilling And Completions Strategies For Achieving Commercial Flow Rates
DOWNLOAD THE PDF PROGRAMME HERE:
The Pre-Salt Development West Africa Congress 2013: From Seismic To Drilling & Completions is the first E&P and Government led Congress focused 100% on driving forward pre-salt exploration and development in Angola, Namibia, Gabon, Congo, DRC & West Coast Cameroon.
Download The PDF Agenda Here
WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS EVENT?
· 100% E&P & Government Led
· 100% Pre-Salt Focus Case Studies Based On Operator Experiences
· No Sales Pitches
Over two days, operators and investors will be equipped with the mission-critical knowledge needed to pursue optimum recovery development and obtain maximum profits in pre-salt wells. Topics include:
· Basin Specific Analysis
· Seismic Technology
· Drilling Techniques
· Completions Design
· Emergency Response
· Exploration Licensing Framework
· Pre-Salt Layer New Oil Legislation Improvement
Our Executive E&P & Government Speaker Faculty Includes:
· Dr. James Demarest, VP Frontier & New Ventures, Noble Energy
· Francisco Lopes Da Cunha, Head of Geophysical Department, Sonangol
· Caziluqui Pedro, Development Geologist, Chevron
· Guili Tsoumou-Gavouka, Chef de Département Communication et Relations Publiques, SNPC Distribution
· Immanuel Mulunga, Petroleum Commissioner, Ministry of Energy, Namibia
· Obeth Kandjoze, Managing Director, NAMCOR
· Uaapi Utjavari, Manager Exploration & Production, NAMCOR
· Nigel Quinton, VP New Ventures, Tower Resources
· Marius Pika, Assistant Operation Director, Perenco
· Claudio A. Pinho, Associate Professor, Fundação Dom Cabral, Brazil
· Laurent Diardiere, Director HSSE, Addax Petroleum NZE Inc.
· Mike Lentini, President, Worldwide Exploration
If you have any questions related to the congress, group registration discounts, or sponsorship opportunities, please call + 44 (0) 800 098 8489 or email email@example.com.
SAVE £200 WHEN YOU REGISTER BY THE 18TH OF OCTOBER: REGISTER HERE:
On behalf of the London Business Conferences Group, I look forward to meeting you in Johannesburg in December.