Event Name: Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit
Dates: 15th – 17th October 2013
Venue: Barcelona, Spain
The Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit addresses the issues and challenges in direct and indirect procurement across the telecom, banking, pharmaceutical, chemical and food production verticals. The unique concept of the cross-industry format of the conference will offer a complex and deep insight into the major challenges of 2013 in strategic sourcing and procurement.
Speakers form AstraZeneca, Solvay, DOW, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, TDC, Ericsson, HSBC, Deutsche Bank to name a few will present their views on strategic and value-creating procurement function, the changing position of procurement and its role in creating profit and successful business.
Companies are trying to define the best procurement approach and consider both the tactical and the strategic procurement stream. Above all is the value-creation. The operative procurement needs to maintain the required quality, be capable of managing possible risks and minimize costs. Join the Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit and explore the best practices to create value, minimize costs and manage risk effectively.
Key Topics include:
· Effective strategies for value-creation in cost reduction scenarios
· Risk management and how to handle it in SCM (especially with commodities)
· Opportunities and challenges related with the move from centric to global sourcing
· Transformational sourcing and how to get the best of the new procurement approach
· Value driving role of procurement
· Closer look on multi-zone and multi sourcing
Contact info: Silvia Klincekova, email@example.com, +421 2 52 444 221 ext.: 415