While construction continues, Masdar City is already creating a community of International companies. The unique environment of Masdar City has already attracted leading companies like Siemens, General Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, SK Energy and many others. The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) will be located at Masdar City.
Masdar City itself represents a major market and customer for Technology products and solutions across a wide range of sectors. The city offers companies the opportunity to test technologies and, through the building of the city, provides the only large-scale platform of its kind anywhere in the world for testing cutting-edge technologies.
As a free zone, Masdar City offers, amongst other benefits, a rapid set-up process, reduced tax footprint and pro-business environment.
Economic benefits include:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% exemption from corporate and personal income taxes
- 0% import tariffs
- Quick and easy set-up with a One-Stop Shop for registration, government relations and visa processing
- Freedom of repatriation of both capital and profits
- One of the world’s most beautiful and sustainable living and working business clusters
- Launching point into local, regional and international markets
- Critical mass of sector knowledge and talent
- R&D Hub partnering with Masdar Institute
- Highly cost effective licensing and office space
- Proximity to Abu Dhabi International Airport, Khalifa City, Yas Island; and just 40 minutes away from Dubai.
· Masdar City License Categories and activities
· Masdar City Free Zone Brochure
For further information please visit our website on www.masdarcityfreezone.com
Source: Masdar City Free Zone
Photo Credit: Wikipedia.org, http://architecture.myninjaplease.com/?p=1267