Senior Director – Sales & Business Development
Allow me to briefly introduce our company; Forefront Technologies is a major IT Distribution operation with a primary focus on Document Imaging Hardware and Storage Industry’s Systems and Solutions. Established since 1995 in Jebel Ali Free Zone – Dubai, and powered by professional experienced team now enjoys an acknowledged recognition as a major player in growing and serving this industry in the Middle East region. Forefront who expanded its office network coverage (Dubai – UAE and Riyadh – Saudi Arabia) is now embarking on a substantially sizeable (500+ partners) network of System Integrators, Value Added Resellers and Distribution Partners spanning more than 20 countries throughout the Middle East & Africa. Forefront Technologies’ past and continued successes can be contributed to its dedication to partners and clients, industry knowledge and solid relationship with the world’s leading manufacturers in the industry.
Our current product range includes products from leading document imaging and archival storage solution, such as: –
· PFU Imaging Solutions Europe Limited(a Fujitsu Company) leading provider of Document Imaging Scanners, Mobile & Network Scanners, Biometric Authentication Sensors and Dot-Matrix Printers.
· Kodak GmbH a leading provider of Document Imaging Scanners, Capture Software, Microfilm & Micrographics products.
· Image Access GmbH a unique manufacturer of Planetary Book Scanners (A2, A1 & A0); Wide-Format (36, 42 & 48 inch) scanners & A2 high resolution Flatbed Scanners.
· TREVENTUS Mechatronics GmbH the leader in Automatic Book Scanning technologies that provides the whole spectrum for digitization needs and Software solutions for Capturing, Processing & Professional Workflow Management.
· ProServ GmbH with a ScannTECH Hybrid scanners (combine Microfilm & Digital) family that covers up to A0 for Historical Books and Maps conversion
· SUPAG a leading provider of scanning solutions for the media monitoring industry with MediaScan Newspaper Scanning Systems.
· Microtek International a manufacturer and developer of Medical Grade Digitizers that can digitize any sizes of X-Ray films with MiPAX systems (DICOM ready) to upload to PACS systems.
· nextScan is a world leader in micrographics conversion technology giving the microfilm and microfiche conversion market a production high performance alternative to existing technologies.
· e-Image Data manufacture and distribution of micrographic equipment under the ScanPro® brand, a modular, durable and is designed to meet the broadest range of micrographic applications, including fiche, jackets, 16mm and 35mm roll film, cartridge film, ultra fiche, microbooks, micro opaques, and aperture cards.
· Kofax, Inc. a leading provider of Capture, Enhance and Monitor business process management solutions
· Silex Technology a leading manufacturer of IT integrated networked peripherals
· Fujitsu Technology Solutions with a Dynamic Infrastructures approach, the company offers a full portfolio of IT products, solutions and services, ranging from clients to datacenter solutions, Managed Infrastructure and Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
· QStar Technologies is a leading provider of enterprise-class archive, data management and disaster prevention software and solutions.
· DISC Archiving Systems a leading manufacturer of optical archival storage solutions for the long-term retention of digital data. DISC . Blu-Ray based optical libraries provide 50 year media life, scalable design and true green storage.
· Alliance Storage Technologies, Inc. (ASTI) professional solutions for securing archival of data using scalable storage libraries, with Ultra Density Optical (UDO™) as the core technology.
· actidata GmbH is a young and innovative producer with outstanding solutions competence in storage, backup and archiving.
· Overland Storage a trusted global provider of effortless data management and data protection solutions across the data lifecycle.
· Infortrend Corporation a leading provider of high-performance networked storage solutions focusing on quality, reliability, choice and value.
1. What is the nature of your business?
2. What kinds of products do you offer?
DOCUMENT IMAGING (Scanners) & STORAGE SOLUTIONS (Servers)
3. How is your company positioned in your country and what are its future objectives?
THE LEADING DISTRIBUTOR OF DOCUMENT IMAGING SCANNERS & FASTEST GROWING ARCHIVAL SOLUTIONS PROVIDER IN MENA.
4. Which countries do you particularly see as having great potential?
NIGERIA, KENYA, EGYPT, TUNISIA, SOUTH SUDAN, SUDAN, QATAR, KUWAIT, JORDAN, LIBYA, BAHRAIN, IRAQ.
5. Which regions are you most focused on?
MIDDLE EAST (UAE, Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq and LEVANT)
6. What are your current business interests in Africa? In which African Countries?
DOCUMENT IMAGING IN NIGERIA, KENYA & SUDAN.
7. What opportunities do you see in Africa?
HIGH GROWING MARKET
8. Why did you decide to exhibit at the event, what are you hoping to achieve?
WE EXHIBIT YEARLY & HAVE DONE SO FAR FOR THE PAST 18 YEARS. WE DEVELOP NEW BUSINESS, AS WELL AS INVITE EXISTING PARTNERS TO STRENGTHEN RELATIONSHIPS.
9. What are your impressions of the event?
GREAT TURNOUT AS USUAL & A NICE FLOW OF OPPORTUNITIES.