Dear AfricaBusiness.com online reader,
AfricaBusiness.com takes pleasure in inviting you to participate at Syntell Sustainability 2013 taking place 11 – 13 November 2013 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Look no further for solutions to boost the end-to-end revenue management lifecycle of your municipality, utility or road traffic authority. Syntell Sustainability 2013 is an interactive forum designed for municipalities, local and provincial government, utilities, councils, metro police departments, road traffic services and road traffic authorities, road safety departments for government, and cities from across the African continent.
This is the forum for local government to get to grips with best practices in revenue management and revenue enhancement. As an industry expert can you afford not to join us at this gathering in Johannesburg this November?
There are more than 20 hours of elite networking opportunities built into the programme for you to network and partner with key municipal stakeholders and solution providers from across the African continent. Register today so that you have the opportunity to meet with your peers as well as the right thought leaders from Africa.
· Martin Achar, Town Clerk, Mombasa City Council, Kenya
· Andile Dyakala, CFO, City of Tshwane, South Africa
· Andile Fani, Municipal Manager, Buffalo City Metro Municipality, South Africa
· Coert Groenewald, National Value Chain Manager MRC / Revenue Management, Group Customer Service, ESKOM
· David Kyambadde, Town Clerk, Entebbe Municipal Council, Uganda
· Henry Malinga, Chief Director, Supply Chain Policy, National Treasury, South Africa
· Thandinkosi Nogwanya, Acting Director of Billing, City of Johannesburg, South Africa
· Ernest Sumani, Town Clerk, Ndola City Council, Zambia
Syntell Sustainability 2013 aims to change the status quo of the African municipality by uniting municipalities, utilities and road traffic authorities from across the continent to confront the massive challenges faced with revenue collection, management and accountability.