August 4-5 | 2014 | Johannesburg, South Africa
Organizer – Fexton
The increased trend in Churn which leads to reduced profitability is more than concerning for telecom Providers. This event shall deliver comprehensive advice on how to prevent customer churn, improve your customer experience and increase your customer’s life cycle.
The level of our speakers, coupled with the huge industry representation at this event, shall ensure that you will return to your company with concrete ideas to improve your customer service, increase retention, and ultimately enhance profitability.
· Find out how to differentiate when customers look for the lowest price
· Acquiring & Retaining customers in a competitive market
- Explore metrics and the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Explore the benefits of specific group targeting
- Latest trends and future developments in Customer Experience
- Voice of the customer- How to listen to the Voice of the Customer?
· Megan Ashman Former GM Customer Management MTN SA
· Adrian Robson ,Vodacom South Africa, Executive Head Division, Customer Acquisition
· Deborah Aspoas , Cell C Senior Manager, Call Centre Operations
· Stephen Essien, Vodafone Ghana, Head Customer and User experience
· Otis T. Makahamadze, Econet,GM Customer Care
· Masego Mathambo, BTC Botswana, GM Customer Care
· Jackie Kihuguru,Uganda Telecom, ISP & Business Support Manager