Solar Middle East
11-13 February 2014
Dubai International Exhibition Centre, UAE
Solar Middle East is the most comprehensive gathering of solar technology suppliers in the region and provides you with an unrivalled opportunity to see the latest developments in Solar.
Why visit Solar Middle East 2014?
· Compare hundreds of products and services under one roof
· Meet the biggest names in the global solar energy industry, including manufacturers, suppliers and developers
· Learn about the latest technologies, developments and trends in the solar energy industry
· Source new suppliers and business partners from 25 countries worldwide
· Network with over 4000 of your peers and colleagues
The launch edition in 2013 welcomed 2846 unique visitors from 74 countries who came to see 84 exhibitors from 21 countries.
Co-located with and running alongside Middle East Electricity on 11-13 February 2014, Solar Middle East provides a platform for industry innovators to debate the economic viability and investment required in Solar and the opportunity for visitors to learn about integrating solar energy into their energy supply.
With the current industry growth and expected developments in the region, the 2nd edition of Solar Middle East promises to be an essential event in the solar industry calendar.
Visitor Profile: Consultancy, Contracting, Distributor/Agent of products and services, Energy Supply, Transmission & Distribution, Energy Utilisation, Facilities Management, Installation, Manufacturers, Project Management, Real Estate/Community Development, Research & Development, Retail, Utilities/Municipalities, Other
Exhibitor Profile: Assemblers, Distributors/Agents of products and services, Installers, Manufacturers, Project Managers, Regulators, Research & Development, Solution Providers, System Integrators, Technical Suppliers, Turnkey Solution Providers, Utilities/Municipalities