5e CONVENTION D AFFAIRES ET EXPOSITIONS
4 AU 16 DECEMBRE 2014 AU CAMEROUN
More than 1,200 exhibitors
60 countries from all continents
More than 150,000 visitors expected !
PROMOTE the room, it is also … !
– Enhance your knowledge of the market ,
– Develop your networks,
– Start or continue your exploration,
– Develop and maintain business relationships.
The International Exhibition Company meet all Cameroonian economic actors and welcome foreign companies wishing to develop and discover the Cameroonian and African market , rich in opportunities at the Palais des Congrès de Yaoundé.
This event will allow participants to identify needs and trends Cameroonian markets and the region, and establish contacts . Of its geographical position and the diversity of its economy, Cameroon is the leader of the Economic and Monetary Community of Central African States countries ( CEMAC).
Cameroon has set a new development program in three ways:
Agricultural development : this sector is particularly benefit from stimulus program dies coffee / cocoa , plantain , rice, maize and breeding.
Electrical energy : Cameroon has , after the DRC, the second potential Hydropower Africa . It is based primarily on the development of the Sanaga basin .
The infrastructure and transport : the geographical position of Cameroon in fact the entrance ( and exit ) of natural landlocked countries of Chad and
This show IS SO …
• Exceptional density of contacts in one place .
• A concentration of expertise in an open International compared to other modes of communication Salon.
• The first major economic gathering in Central Africa.
• An excellent opportunity to reflect on the essential.
• An improved compared to previous editions with new development site.
• A Service Appointment Business and Research Partnerships run by professionals .
• A VIP for entrepreneurs , small to large , and the officials concerned to visit the show.
• Increasingly professionals in their preparation and animation companies stands.
• Free discussion led by specialists for exhibitors and visitors glued to the major and current issues , including spontaneous public exchanges between civil society and officials engaged in the private and public sectors.
• Cultural events held high where artists show their economic size and economic activities related to major themes in PROMOTE .
PROMOTE 2014 will be open to the public every day from 6 to 14 December 2014 , from 09:00 to 20:30.
Booking and Information
le Conseil et la Promotion des entreprises (CICP)