1) What products, services and projects of Set Point Zambia are you most excited about at the moment?
Set Point Zambia Limited (SPZL) is a group of seven companies that offer bespoke products and services to mining and industry comprising analytical and mining services, and fluid handling companies. SPZ Kitwe boasts state-of-the-art laboratory facilities, and an impressive repair workshop. Further, SPZL is also the sole official Ingersoll Rand Distributor of products and Services to the mining market and general industrial market in Zambia.
2) What makes your company competitive in this market?
We provide high quality Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products and Services here in Zambia with unbeatable delivery periods.
3) What would you say are the main challenges in the mining industry in Zambia?
Any importer of goods faces cross-border challenges. There are also many importers of cheap and fake products, which diminish the quality reputation of our industries.
4) What is your vision for the sector?
Stay the course and consolidate our foot print in Zambia.
5) What surprises you about the mining sector?
The Zambian mining sectors has a variety of investors like Chinese, Indians, South Africans, Mexicans, etc. However, there is little to no indigenous Zambian investment.
6) What advice would you give a prospective foreign investor who is interested in investing in Zambia’s mining sector?
Follow the Laws of Zambia, especially Labour laws.
7) Why did you decide to partner with CBM-TEC?
CBM –TEC shares our market values and goals – Global market leader in products & services.
8) What will be your message at the event?
We are in a Zambian-based organization – a product and service provider that can allow all to be proud to buy Zambian Products & Services.
9) What are you most looking forward to at CBM-TEC in April?
A marketing window that will propel relationships, and in turn sales in 2014, and beyond.
10) Anything you would like to add?
We are centrally located in Kitwe, Light Industrial Area, with a courteous staff compliment waiting for your inquiry. Call now 212 210161 and discover what we can do for you and your business.