Girassol Indy Congress Hotel & Spa, Maputo, 21-22 May 2014
About the Conference
Once again this annual conference, hosted by Pam Golding Mozambique, will bring together the key players in Mozambique’s real estate industry together to share investment opportunities and challenges in this rapidly growing market. The only conference of its kind, this event will follow the success of the inaugural Real Estate Conference in June 2013, which drew over 175 participants. Whether you are a seasoned market participant, or considering entering the Mozambican real estate market for the first time, this conference is a unique opportunity to gain expert insights on navigating market complexities, managing the risks and reaping the rewards of this fast-growing sector.
Reasons to attend
· Understand emerging market trends and key factors influencing investment decisions
· Learn from leading investors and developers on successful risk management strategies
· Get expert advice on legal, tax and financing issues relating to Mozambican real estate
· Hear case studies on projects in the pipeline, in Maputo and elsewhere in Mozambique
· Learn success strategies for investing in the retail, tourism and hospitality sectors
· Make new business contacts at our networking lunch and evening cocktail reception
Who should attend?
Investors and developers, agents, financial institutions, government bodies, legal, tax and investment advisors, consultants, architects, construction firms, engineering firms, property managers, project management companies, surveyors and valuation service providers, insurance providers, and any other companies or individuals active in the real estate market.
More than 30 expert speakers have confirmed their participation, including Dr. Andrew Golding, Group Chief Executive of Pam Golding Properties, and senior representatives from AfrAsia Bank, African Century, Anadarko, Ceta Desenvolvimento Imobiliário (CDI), CPI (Centro de Promoção de Investimentos), Couto, Graça & Associados (CGA), CR Holdings, Dominio Capital, Eaglestone, ENH Logistics, Fundo de Fomento de Habitação (FFH), Pam Golding Tourism & Hospitality Consulting, Ponta do Ouro Partial Marine Reserve (MITUR), ProIntel Africa, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Pylos Africa, Prime Yield MZ, ProIntel, REC (Real Estate Consulting), RANI Investment, Real Estate Investor, Rezidor Group, SCP Africa, Standard Bank, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, StrongEagle, Vale dos Embondeiros, and more.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, +258 21 492 076