Meet and hear from key industry players shaping the offshore drilling sector. Secure successful offshore drilling investments by learning best practices from the experts. Don’t Miss it.
10+ Case Studies Delivered at Offshore Drilling 2014
· SKK Migas outlines Indonesia’s deepwater drilling development plans and opportunities
· Transocean discuss the structuring of rig contracts to maximise ROI
· Hercules Offshore explores high specification jackups for harsh environment operations
· Pacific Drilling introduce the pioneering dual gradient drilling technology in drillships
· Prospector Offshore Drilling address the design and technology evolution of newbuild jackups
· Drydocks World demonstrates an innovative approach to build semisubmersible platforms
· Odfjell Drilling details the utilisation of DP systems for improved rig positioning
· PNOC Exploration Corporation examine offshore drilling programme updates in the Philippines
· Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ share best practices to mitigate the risk of wellbore collapse
· Inocean Engineering AS showcase rig design adaption for harsh and remote environments
PLUS! Enhanced Networking Opportunities:
· Golf Tournament – Mix work & play with industry peers at Marina Bay Golf Course on 6 April
· Speed Networking – Conference opening & breaks
· Online Networking Tool – Check out who’s attending & set up appointments at the event
· 2 Cocktail Receptions – Welcome reception on golf day and closing reception on day one conference
· Gala Dinner – Enjoy your networking experience over an exclusive dinner setting
Tel: +65 6508 2401
About Offshore Drilling
IBC Asia’s 6th Annual Offshore Drilling 2014 event will provide global insight on the latest market trends, investment opportunities, advanced rig designs of MODUs, operational challenges and new technical solutions in the offshore drilling space. This is a must-attend event for the offshore drilling sector!
The event will be held from the 6-9 April 2014 in Singapore.
For more information, please visit our website at www.offshoredrillingasia.com