1) Convergence of Major FPSO Industry Stakeholders to Debate Key FPSO Sector Developments
30+ Senior Representatives from PEMEX,Yinson Production, Bumi Armada, M3nergy, SKK Migas, MISC, ENI Ghana E&P, Petrofac Floating Production, INPEX, EMAS Production, North Petro-Chem Corporation, PNOC, SapuraKencana Petroleum, Hoang Long/ Hoan Vu JOC, ONGC, Drydocks World Dubai, MODEC, Inocean Engineering and many more!
2) The Hottest FPSO Topics & Value-Added Discussions
· 2 Dedicated Tracks on FPSO Hotspots & Emerging Markets and FPSO Design, Build & Operate
· FPSO New Builds vs. Conversions vs. Redeployment, Intricacies Surrounding FPSO Tenders, Contracts & Finance, Offshore Field Updates in Asia, North-Sea, West Africa, Mexico & Brazil, FPSOs Built-in-China, Effective FPSO Offshore Upgrades, AIM & Life Extension Programs, Topsides Standardization & Layout Designs, FPSO Corrosion Control & Materials Selection, Effective Mooring & Riser Systems etc.
3) The Most Interactive FPSO Networking Platform
· 6+ Interactive Roundtables & Panels
· Golf Challenge, Conference Cocktail & Exclusive Buyer-Seller Speed Networking
· Co-located with Offshore Drilling, bringing you extended networking privileges with 500+ Oil & Gas Participants in ONE location
Tel: +65 6508 2401
IBC Asia’s critically acclaimed FPSO event is back! With the intention of providing a better platform for FPSO stakeholder engagement, we are looking at our most ambitious program yet with two separate tracks and 40+ sessions.
Co-located once again with Offshore Drilling, FPSO 2014 will bring forward an unmatched networking platform for offshore field developers, FPSO owners, operators, shipyards and contractors to meet, engage and form sustainable business partnerships
The event will be held from the 6-9 April 2014 in Singapore.
For more information, please visit our website at www.fpsoconference.com/asia