ACI’s 2nd European Digital Oilfield Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 14th — 15th May 2014. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the oil & gas industry, IT and Data Associations, consultants, solution and technology providers.
· Digital Oilfield Roadmaps and Forecasts
· North Sea Digital Oilfield Industry: Developments & Investments
· Maximizing Production through Data-Driven Methods
· Shale Oil Information Systems: A Practical Case
· Open Source Case Study
· Cutting-Edge Technologies Changing the Oil Industry
· Information Technologies in Remote Environments
· Real-Time Drilling Technologies
· Big Data Management: Opportunities in the Oil & Gas Industry
· Digital Oilfield Security Case Study
Speakers Include senior representatives from GE Energy, EnergySys Limited, Baker Hughes Inc, Capgemini Norway, POSC Caesar Association, Global Marine Systems, ERF Wireless, EPIM E&P Information Management Association, SINTEF, Talengi, GDF Suez and many more…
Who Will Attend
CIOs, CTOs, Heads of Onshore and Offshore Technology Departments, Knowledge, Technology and IT Managers, Technology Developers and Technology leaders, Chief Drilling Specialists, Drilling and Production Engineers
Africa Business readers/subscribers are entitled to a 15% discount on registration. For more information, full agenda and discounted registration please contact Dimitri Pavlyk on +44 (0)203 141 0627 or email@example.com quoting MPEDG2.