Join us on the 11th & 12th June 2014 in Edinburgh, Scotland at ACI’s 3rd Tight & Shale Gas Summit which regularly brings together industry experts to answer key questions as well as discuss on-going challenges and opportunities on the Uncertain Fracking Future.
Confirmed speakers include: European Commission, UK Parliament – North Warwickshire, DG ENER, Halliburton, Sobieski Institute, Wisent Oil & Gas, Wood Mackenzie, Breitling Oil & Gas, Water UK, F T I Consulting and many more.
• Global Demand Outlook & Emerging Markets
• Drilling Through Regulatory and Policy Uncertainties
• Investment Opportunities in Tight & Shale Gas
• Successful US Operator Case-Study
• Tight & Shale Gas Environmental Concerns
• European Shale Developments: An Update on UK, Poland and Ukraine
• The Effect of Shale Gas on Other Industries
• Unconventional Gas Operators’ Experiences
• New Developments & Drilling Technologies
Who Will Attend?
Reservoir engineers, drilling & completion engineers, well completion engineers, business development managers, project managers, production engineers, geologists, asset and evaluation managers, technology and innovation directors, technical directors
Special discount available for Energy Africa Business readers: 15% off the standard registration fee
Quote MPEUG3 to claim it
For more information please contact Dimitri on: T: +44 (0)20 3141 0627, E: email@example.com