Event Name: FPSO Africa Conference 2014
Dates: 9 – 11 June 2014
Venue: Lagos, Nigeria
FPSO Africa Conference 2014 – Creating faster and cheaper solutions to deep-water exploration in the Gulf of Guinea
Scope out the core local activity in Africa and hear the latest government plans and updates from the contractors and IOCs.
Understand Africa’s role in the international oil & gas market. Gain clarification of the local regulatory environment at FPSO Africa 2014 Conference. The conference will showcase the best practices when addressing regulatory concerns.
At FPSO Africa 2014 Conference you will learn about the latest FPSO innovations in Africa, from topside module designs within FPSOs, to suitable solutions in mooring FPSOs in Africa and asset integrity management.
FPSO Africa 2014 Conference is the ONLY conference offering you a 360 degree overview of the planned and current FPSO projects in the region. Enjoy the highly interactive sessions, with a mixture of panels, case-studies, roundtables, presentations, boiler rooms and poster sessions. The FPSO Africa 2014 conference is designed in a way that will allow our delegates to stay up-to-date with the latest regional content laws and new FPSO projects.
Understand how to overcome the key financing challenges within the FPSO industry. The FPSO Africa 2014 conference will guide you through the local financing requirements in West Africa. Join FPSO and offshore leaders and learn more about safety and security issues that face the region.
· Africa’s role in the international oil & gas market and the local regulatory environment
· Local content and regulatory environment Key challenges related to the FPSOs
· Overview of the key financing challenges within the FPSO industry
· Addressing the local financing environment in Africa
· Safety and security of offshore facilities in West Africa
· FSPO redeployment and conversion
· Advanced technological updates – the latest FPSO innovations in Africa
· FPSO Topsides & Layout Designs
· Suitable solution to moor FPSO in Africa and asset integrity management FPSO
· Operational Efficiency – Field Operations in West Africa
For more information visit: http://www.fpso-africa.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +971 (0) 4 336 5161.
Plus, if you register before 31st March you will save up to USD 1,000. Register your interest here.