August 28-29, 2014 | Cresta Lodge & Conference Centre
Alternative strategies for growth in Africa’s Supply Chain & Logistics Industries
Organizer – Frmb Investments
The 2nd Annual Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics Forum Zimbabwe brings together key executives who operate within procurement, supply chain & logistics industries to discuss, share and network on issues impacting the sustainability of Supply Chain & Logistics Industries in Zimbabwe and Africa. Expected stakeholders from the Government, Private Sector, the donor community as well as local and international enterprises involved in Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics are set to convene at the 2nd series of this event.
This event will provide a unique opportunity to learn from experienced academia, industry leaders, corporates and bankers about their visions and strategies in the new area of supply chain sustainability.
Who should attend?
The 2nd Annual Zimbabwe Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics Forum brings together Procurement, Chief Operations and CEOs from these sectors: • Oil and gas • Petrochemicals • Pharmaceutical • Manufacturing • FMCG • Mining • Construction • Airport and port authorities • Government entities and many more to discuss how to effectively make concrete decisions when procuring, managing risk and benchmarking on the global markets.
Benefits of Attending;
You will gain:
- New insights into aligning your supply chain to achieve competitive advantage.
- An increased understanding of the impact of supply chain management on costs and financial performance.
- Appreciation of approaches and frameworks that can be applied to different market segments.
- Reviews of the latest thinking on supply chain strategy, planning and execution.
Your organisation will gain:
- Appreciation of how competitive advantage can be achieved within dynamic market places.
- Understanding of the impact of enhanced supply chain performance on the overall profitability of the organisation.
- Ability to address the management of supply chain risks.
- Recognition of the value of working across functions.
For more Enquiries on the programme, speakers and registration
Direct Line: +27 11 051 9174