Currently, there are about 500 oil companies that participate in African hydrocarbon exploration. Prospects and potential for further oil and gas finds are exceedingly positive and it is estimated that there are at least another 100 billion barrels in the regions offshore fields.
Find out the opportunities and trends for the Oil and Gas Maritime Sector from the Keynote speech of Mrs. Ify Akerele, Director General of Nigerian Chamber of Shipping.
Keynote: Latest Trends in the Oil and Gas Maritime Sector – “Going Deeper”
• Update on current developments and future plans in the offshore oil and gas sector
• Vessel supply and demand by type
• Requirements for new tonnage and operational capabilities
Learn to successfully work with African Oil and gas companies by knowing the challenges you can help them solve –
Challenges and Issues on working with African Oil Companies
• Meeting client demands and expectations
• Understanding contracting strategy of oil majors
• Meeting local content requirements
• Dealing with oversupply of vessels
• Overcoming logistics, crewing and security risks
• Aju O. Uzodimma, OSV Manager, Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production
• Anozie Tochukwu Ben, Hydrocarbon Allocation and Deepwater Production Performance Engineer, Total Nigeria
• Gertrude Adwoa, Broker, Offshore Shipbrokers Ghana
• Kunle Ajayi, Managing Director, Century Bumi
• Dr. Emi Membere-Otaji, Chairman/ CEO, Elschcon Nigeria Limited
About OSV Africa
OSV Africa Conference was hugely successful last year in showcasing market opportunities and case studies of OSV operations. It provided an excellent networking venue to collaborate and hear from peers, business partners and customers. It will once again bring together the movers, shakers and leaders of the OSV sector of the African Region to discuss local content requirements, overcoming security, crewing, logistics challenges and managing risks.
The event will be held from the 9-11 June in Ghana.
For more information, please visit our website at http://africa.osvconference.com
About IBC Asia
IBC Asia is a division of Informa plc, the largest publicly owned organiser of conferences and courses in the world providing inspiring marketplaces and the opportunity for knowledge to be shared. Informa publishes over 2,100 subscription based information services including academic journals, real-time news and structured databases of commercial intelligence. Informa’s book business has more than 55,000 academic and business titles in print.
Based in Singapore, IBC Asia has established itself as a premier conference and training provider with more than 30 years of experience in providing innovative, focused and high quality business information and training across Asia, covering a wide spectrum of industries spanning the fields of Agribusiness, Commodities, Energy, Finance, Infrastructure, Life Science, Maritime, Metals & Mining and Telecoms & IT.
IBC Asia produces over 200 conferences and training courses annually, both in the region and internationally. Gaining international recognition as established platforms for knowledge sharing and industry networking, the events are well attended by business leaders, international experts and luminaries; quintessential for developing business opportunities and creating partnerships in the industries that it represents.