Since the initial launch in 2009, the Bancassurance partnership has signed up more than 200,000 clients across Ghana, Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda Africa Insurance Review, 2013
Bancassurance has become firmly established among banks and insurers across Africa. As a revenue-making deal it can generate dynamic growth together with new opportunities coming by. Despite di rent rules and regulations in each African country, there are more Bancassurance deals that need to be reviewed and signed.
Growing demand for private insurance and tailor-made financial products can generate lucrative deals for Bancassurance ventures. Cooperation between bank and insurer must result in attractiveness of products offerings, full scale involvement in selling insurance products, profitable distribution channels and comprehensive operational models. Wisely chosen development strategy is critical to overall programme growth and to generate well earnings. This will lead to a mature Bancassurance structure and successful strategy of maximising the insurance penetration of a bank and insurer client’s database.
Bancassurance by Trueventus is an industry leading conference which addresses current dings on the obstacles to spearhead the next financial growth in Africa and its robust evolution. Be sure to engage yourself and your company to get closer to your business partners and industry leaders to attract and retain more customers!
CEO’s, COO’s, Managing Directors, General Managers from both Banks and Insurance companies as well as other professionals in related business industry are invited to this event on August 27-28, 2014 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Bancassurance in Tanzania is a platform showcasing top-notch keynote presentations, interactive panel sessions and case studies that discuss the on-going challenges and opportunity in moving forward to a development of tailor-made insurance products among the East-African countries.
This unique conference is designed to indulge on issues related to current challenges and opportunity in shaping the future of Bancassurance industry and penetration in East Africa:
· Jumping into the world of current trends and flow in banking and insurance industry
· Overcoming old stereotypes and changing mind-set to close a successful deal
· Indicating the best business model between bank and insurer
· Networking with new and existing business partners to make sure you get big deals
· Unleashing the benefits of microfinance and microinsurance by speeding up development
· Stimulating financial institutions to optimise their strategies and products innovations
Key topics that will be discussed at the conference include: Choosing the right operational models for Bancassurance, Formulating commercial return framework for Bancassurance players, Finding the right fit: Analysing effective communications skills between banks and insurers, Bancassurance: A Global perspective on customer, products and distribution methods, Bancassurance and alternative distribution channel: Working towards revenue generation with amidst technologies and Changing face of insurance distribution 2014.
Our lineup of distinguished speakers:
· Johannes JG Shields, Head: Bancassurance, Barclays-ABSA, South Africa
· Tobias Schneider, Global Market Analyst, Finaccord, United Kingdom
· Rakesh Sudhakaran, Head of Bancassurance, Affinity, Zurich Insurance, United Arab Emirates
· Manoj Kumar, CEO, MNK Re, United Kingdom
· Dod Godfrey Kyama, Commonwealth eBanking Advisor, Central Bank of Kenya, Kenya
· Zak Syengo, Head of Marketing & Communications, Raki Bank, Kenya
· Peter Macharia, Business Development Manager, BRITAM, Kenya
· Michael Makenzi, Head Bancassurance, Faulu Bank, Kenya
· Pius Mutua, Corporate Relationship Manager, Kenya Commercial Bank, Kenya
· Juliet Kamau, Business Development Officer-Bancassurance, UAP Insurance, Kenya
· Jackie Aketch, Unit Manager, Insurance Company of East Africa, Uganda
For more event information, click on the link below or copy-and-paste into your browser:
*Exclusive 20% discount to AfricaBusiness.com’s readers or subscribers who are registering to attend this event will be extended.
Only limited seats are allocated for this conference. Group booking package available with terms and conditions applied.
For enquiries/registration, contact:
Tel: +603 2781 1510