Africa Rail is the continent’s leading railway event. It is Africa’s only railway conference and exhibition with attendees from all over Africa – which focusses on railway development, investment, technology, infrastructure, maintenance and more. It is supported by government, investors and railway users.
Co-located with the Africa Ports & Harbours Show, Signalling & Train Control World Africa, Aviation Outlook Africa, The Cargo Show and the Transport Safety & Security Show – the exhibition draws thousands of visitors annually and attracts hundreds of top transport suppliers from across the globe.
Africa’s railway operators, governments and railway user executives will meet in Johannesburg on the 1st & 2nd July 2014. They will converge to debate and discuss current transport expansion plans and projects and ensure the sustainable future of Africa’s transport.
For any companies involved in the transport and railway sector this is a must attend event. For more information on how to participate as a sponsor or exhibitor – and join companies such as GE Transportation, PRASA, Transnet, Grindrod, Bombardier, CNR, Aveng Manufacturing and many more contact Samantha Futcher – firstname.lastname@example.org
For large exporters and importers (mines, agriculture, automotive, retail, manufacturing etc.) in Africa it will be valuable to participate to understand what plans are afoot to streamline their supply chains, reduce cost and understand the current regulations and pricing structures in moving goods across Africa.
For potential or current investors (both private and public) into railway/ transportation projects it is an opportunity to understand the challenges, risk and opportunity in the current and future projects taking shape across the continent.
For railway operators (both passenger and freight) it is an opportunity to network with your collegues, investors, suppliers and users – to find a way forward in unlocking Africa’s full potential for trade.
The objective of Africa Rail is to:
· Address current and future challenges for all major stakeholders within the transport sector
· Uncover opportunities and growth potential for Africa’s transport sector to ensure long term sustainability
· Encourage investment in projects across the transport industry in Africa that will contribute to the security of supply
· Stimulate relevant discussion and outcomes that will benefit the African transport industry not only in the short term but in the long term as well
· To reward those individuals and companies who are promoting African transport development at the Transport Africa Awards (1st July 2014) – Learn more – http://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/africarail/awards.stm
Now in its 17th consecutive year, no other event in the region continues to maintain an unequalled level of excellence by bringing together African transport operators, regulators, governments, investors, developers and other leading decision-makers in the continent’s transport sector.
Event website: www.terrapinn.com/africarail