Forging financial partnerships and investments is easier said than done.
Where do you go to get reliable and credible information for investing? Who will guide you through the process to safeguard your business and your financial capital against high risks?
These are the type of questions that will be discussed at the upcoming Afro Business Expo Reading 2014.The expo event will offer UK investors and businesses the secure platform to identify and develop business relationships with African companies.
30 African business opportunities from industries such as construction, finance, agriculture, education and telecoms will be showcased to open up investment options with venture capitalists, exporters, importers, manufacturers and business owners from the UK.
Here are 5 of the top companies and industries who are attending the event – looking for investment partnerships and opportunities at the 3 day Afro Business Expo
· Greenfields Property development ( Developing a housing estate in Nigeria)
· EFB Industries (producers of palm oil) Looking for technical partners and a buyer for their by-products.
· Sierra Leone Produce Marketing Company – Distributors of cocoa, mangoes and highly sought after produce.
· Integrated Catering – Seeking a franchise partner or investor to open up across West Africa.
· Palm Necter Breweries- Seeking a technical partner and investors for expansion.
· Aeisys- A technology firm looking for a technical partner and investor to bring an e-learning platform into Africa.
Foreign Office Minister Mark Simmonds has spoken about working in partnership and building prosperity for Africa & the UK saying ‘Africa is hot. The economy of sub Saharan Africa is worth £1.3 trillion forecast to be 50% higher by 2017[i]
The event is endorsed by the International business expertise of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) who has a network of international trade specialists based around the UK. UKTI aims to support 40,000 businesses in 2013-2014 rising to 50,000 in 2014-15 to grow their business through international trade.
During the event, UKTI will have a dedicated stand to offer support and advice to British businesses.
This stimulating and insightful event will take place on Wednesday 30th, Thursday 31st July and Friday 1st August 2014 at the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre in Reading.