With the increase of GDP and population, MENA is one of the areas that have the strongest rising trend of growth around the world, and the needs of power are growing extremely fast. No matter oil-rich or not, MENA countries intend to adjust their energy structure and make it diversified. Besides other renewable energies, Nuclear is going to play an important role in MENA’s future development. Turkey and UAE are leading the area’s nuclear power development and together with Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan and Egypt to build up a safe nuclear environment in the region.
The 2nd MENA Nuclear Energy Summit 2015 will get together 200+ senior professionals & 20+ exhibitors from Government & Regulators, Power Utilities, NSSS Suppliers, EPC Contractors, Equipment Suppliers, Technology Providers to discuss hottest issues and challenges facing nuclear power development in MENA region.
Neoventure is pleased to announce the 2nd MENA Nuclear Energy Summit 2015 on 9-11 June, Istanbul Turkey. We are looking forward to exploring the challenges & opportunities with you!
● Master Plans & Potentials of Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Pakistan
● Details Discussing of Akkuyu NPP, Sinop NPP, Barakah NPP, JNPP, Egyptian 1st NPP and Pakistan NPPs
● Major Nuclear Reactor Technologies – Experiences Shared by Leading Players
● Future EPC Technologies in the MENA Region
● Advanced Power Plant Technologies Sharing
● Nuclear Power Related Matters – Efficient Fuel Supply System, Financing Methods, Site Selection Process
Delegate & Sponsor Inquiry: Mr. Hanzo Zhang firstname.lastname@example.org, Speaking Inquiry: Mr. Eddie Lee email@example.com
Media and Public Relations: Mr. Lynic Wong firstname.lastname@example.org