INPPS III. International Nuclear Power Plants Summit (INPPS) which is organized by Nuclear Industry Association of Turkey under the patronage of Republic of Turkey Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources:
III. INPPS, 8-9 March 2016 is a ministry approved business event which brings together main contractors of nuclear power plants in Turkey and potential suppliers from around the world. 2015 edition of the event brought in 800+ delegates including main contractors of the two NPP projects in Turkey ( ROSATOM, AREVA and MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES), Ministry of Energy Executives, nuclear vendors from all around the world and Turkish industrialists willing to invest in nuclear energy industry.
II. INPPS 2015: Participant List
INPPS Nuclear Matchmaking Forum is the business development arm of the summit. It is designed to be the ideal platform to meet with the policy makers and top level stakeholders on nuclear energy in Turkey. It is also the perfect occasion to browse the opportunities for joint ventures and technology transfers as it is the largest gathering of nuclear energy professionals in Turkey.
– Licensees of Akkuyu NPP and Sinop NPP
– Top-level representatives from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources
– Policy makers and authorities from all energy related public institutions
– Potential licensees for future NPP projects in Turkey
– Major nuclear contractors from around the world
– Sub-contractors from all tiers willing to provide products and services to NPP projects in Turkey
– Turkish companies willing to invest in nuclear
– Consultants from all related fields ( HR, Legal, Engineering, etc. )
– Public officers on nuclear energy
– Largest gathering of nuclear energy professionals in Turkey ( 600+ in 2014 )
– 16 face-to-face meetings with key decision makers on Turkish NPP projects
– Easy identification of potential business contacts in a digital environment before the event
– Online appointment module which allows participants to conduct business away from the hustle
– Free conference attendance for 2 company representatives per participant
– Special discounts in sponsorship and exhibition packages (Companies taking part in the exhibition will enjoy 50% discount from the price of business matchmaking forum while sponsors receive free participation options with some packages.)
“I have been truly impressed by the quality of attendees at the 2nd INPPS conference: all the key stakeholders of the various Turkish NPP projects were well represented and it has thus been an extremely fruitful summit to forge deeper relationships. Quality of the summit organization was second to none and overall conference atmosphere very friendly. In a nutshell, a superb occasion to network and learn.”
Business Development Director, Alstom Thermal Power, Nuclear Click here to review further testimonials from the participants of INPPS 2015
II. INPPS’ Companies;
Rosatom, MHI, SNPTC, AREVA, Westinghouse, GDF Suez, Itochu, APAVE, GEODIS, ALSTOM, NUVIA, REEL, GIIN, CEA, I2EN, UKTI, NIAUK, L3 Mapps, TUV-SUD, Gama Holding, Bureaveritas v.s.
Website adress: www.nuclearpowerplantssummit.com